We take a deposit simply to guarantee your appointment time and will use it entirely toward the cost of your procedure. This means that as long as you don’t miss or cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours, you’ll only need to pay for the balance of your procedure at your appointment.
Sorry, no. We require a deposit to guarantee your appointment time.
Yes! We processes your credit card using Stripe, a secure payment processing system. Your data is not stored on our website.
We get it, life happens!
If you need to cancel your appointment please do so 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time to give us an opportunity to book another client and avoid a cancellation fee.
- Clients cancelling appointments within 24 hours of their appointment time will be charged 50% of the appointment value.
- Clients cancelling appointments within 8 hours (or no shows) of their appointment time will be charged 100% of the appointment value, as we are rarely able to fill the spot with such short notice.
- If you’re 20 minutes or more late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results. Therefore, clients arriving 20 minutes late will be rescheduled and charged the full 100% of the appointment value.
Please don’t! Mira’s Eyelashes is a small studio without a dedicated waiting area and it’s important for us to focus in order to give all our clients the best lashes and brows possible. We also strive to create a relaxing experience for all our clients. As such, we ask that you do not bring children, pets, significant others, or friends to your appointment. Just think of your appointment as a little bit of you time!
Well, that’s up to you! Our applications range from natural-looking to voluminous and glam. Regardless of the application you choose, we’ll meticulously apply extensions to each of your natural lashes to give you a gorgeous fan of lashes.
Not at all! We apply extensions to each of your natural eyelashes (without touching the skin) with a specially designed bonding agent developed exclusively for eyelash extensions. This technique is not harmful to your natural eyelashes. The adhesive dries very soft on lashes, allowing flexibility and comfort.
We use a special waterproof bonding agent to apply extensions directly onto each of your individual lashes, not to your skin. The long-lasting glue is hypoallergenic and formaldehyde free, so it is safe and comfortable.
Just one thing: try your best to arrive without any eye makeup on—do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day of your appointment. This will minimize the clean up time and give us more time to apply your extensions.
On the average person, a full set of Mira’s Eyelashes will ‘look good’ for approximately 3-4 weeks before requiring a refill. If you don’t come in for a refill at this time, they will continue to shed and completely fall out by 6-8 weeks. Some experience a much better retention rate but this depends on the texture and strength of the natural lash.
Yes! Eyelash Extensions will give you the freedom of looking beautiful without the fuss of mascara or eyelash curlers.
Mira’s Eyelashes extensions are applied to your natural eyelashes using a gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive and do not touch the skin. The application process is pain-free, relaxing, and will not cause damage to your natural lashes.
The application process for lash extensions normally takes 2 hours with an experienced technician. You will lay comfortably on our chaise lounge with your eyes closed as your technician applies an under eye gel pad to cover your lower lashes. The extensions will then be applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed adhesive.
Yes, at any time for any reason! If you have had an improper eyelash extension application somewhere other than Mira’s Eyelashes or simply wish to remove them, we provide that service. It is a simple procedure that doesn’t take long and we have a specially formulated removal solution that will break down the glue and safely remove your extensions without damaging your natural lash. Please do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself as this can cause premature shedding of your natural lashes.
Anyone of any age can have eyelash extensions applied as long as there is a natural lash to glue the extension onto. Ladies who have undergone chemotherapy (and their lashes are starting to grow back) are a great candidate as well as people who wear contact lenses and glasses.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
- Use eye makeup very rear or never.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them up with a towel and let them air dry and then brush them.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Don’t let the stream from your shower hit your face directly as the pressure can knock lash extensions loose.
- Customers who choose real mink lashes are advised to be careful when in contact with heat and should keep their lashes away from hair dryers, candles, and open flames.
Worldwide leading brand, encourages growth of thicker healthier Lashes, more nourishing and less drying than standard lifts, and exclusive brand that can only be used by certified technicians, gentler formula.
✨Does Not Harm Lashes
✨Requires Hands-On Training and Certification
✨Regulated Procedure & Pricing
✨The Original YUMI™ Lash Lift Products Cost 10x more
A YUMI™ Lash Lift enhances your natural lashes without the use of artificial or mechanical aids to create the illusion of longer, more voluminous lashes. Certified YUMI™ Lash Lift technicians have the ability to target the natural keratin within the eyelash hair, guiding and sculpting each lash with the help of a specially designed silicone lifting pad. Each treatment is specifically designed for your individual eye shape and eyelash length. Imagine not having to apply mascara or fuss with a curler everyday…YUMI™ Lash Lift is exceptional!
No, the entire procedure is perfectly designed to create a relaxing experience. The YUMI™ technician will be with you during the entire procedure.
Yes. All our YUMI™ technicians have been trained and certified by Master YUMI™ trainer to ensure your safety and comfort. Our technicians are in the room with you during the entire procedure. The YUMI™ Lift and Fix products are not applied directly to the skin. The product is formaldehyde free and does not contain parabens or harsh ingredients. All YUMI™ products are individually packaged for one time use only and we sterilize and sanitize our tools after each use to ensure the highest standard of hygienic control. All Master trained YUMI™ technicians are required to work within the guidelines and standards of Canada.
Like a million bucks! During your YUMI™ Lash Lift, products are applied only to the sculpted lashes and do not come into contact with the skin or inner eye area, limiting the amount of irritation. The lashes are delicately wiped during the 5-step procedure, which may cause mild redness that will disappear within 10-15 minutes of your treatment. Our goal is to have you feeling and looking more youthful and once the treatment is completed, so you can go about your day with your stunning new lashes.
Aftercare for YUMI™ is easy. There’s just one rule: do not wash or wet your lashes for 48 hours after receiving the treatment. The product requires 48 hours to reach its maximum lifting potential. During the 48-hour period please avoid the use of eye makeup, saunas, swimming, steam rooms, cutting onions, tears etc. Moisture to the lashes will weaken the YUMI™ product. Day to day care of your YUMI™ Lash Lift is easy! Feel free to wash your face and lashes as usual after the initial 48 hours!
The lift lasts 6-12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of an eyelash. Our YUMI™ technicians can suggest when to schedule your next lash lift.
Your health and well being are of the utmost importance and not everyone is eligible for a YUMI™ Lash Lift. We don’t recommend this treatment for those who:
- are prone to any form of eye disease
- have mild to severe allergies
- are under the age of 16 (parental consent is required)
- suffer from chronic back or neck pain and cannot lay still for 60-90 minutes
- are unable to keep their eyes closed for long periods of time
- expectant mothers
While it’s perfectly safe, we don’t recommend booking a lash lift during that time of the month as it can diminish the curling effect of the treatment.