We get it, life happens.
If you need to cancel your appointment please do so 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time to give us an opportunity to book another client and avoid a cancellation fee.
- Clients cancelling appointments within 24 hours of their appointment time will be charged 50% of the appointment value.
- Clients cancelling appointments within 8 hours (or no shows) of their appointment time will be charged 100% of the appointment value, as we are rarely able to fill the spot with such short notice.
- If you’re 20 minutes or more late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results. Therefore, clients arriving 20 minutes late will be rescheduled and charged the full 100% of the appointment value.
Mira’s Eyelashes does not provide appointment reminders. You remain responsible to attend your appointment.
As lash technicians, we need to deal with lash issues promptly in order to correct and resolve any issues so they don’t continue.
- Mira’s Eyelashes must be notified within 5 days of your appointment if there are any concerns with your lashes or brows. After 5 days, complimentary fix appointments are no longer available.
- Complimentary fix appointments must be completed within 1 week of the original date of your appointment.
- Standard 24 hour cancellation policy is applicable to fix appointments.
- Please note that Mira’s Eyelashes not have a waiting area and it’s important for us to focus in order to give you the best lashes possible. As such, we ask that you don’t bring children, pets, friends, spouses.